So…I am off to D for four days starting on monday and will be travelling to India on friday. I’ve been offered a 1 week placement 😀 Remember…..in my last post….I said I wasn’t sure if I should take it up or not cuz it was for 2 weeks and I’d have to cancel all my plans….spend lotsa money etc etc….the lab director offered a 1 week position today.
I know it is not for a long period but decided to take it up…..so that I could travel to India with a clear conscience.
I’ll try and update my blog when possible. It’s going to be an exciting week ahead 😀