Thanks Liju for tagging me on this one 🙂 I love writing about myself. So when I was reading Homemaker’s blog about some of the things she likes…I decided to write one for myself and that is when Liju tagged me:)
I am doing this whilst watching Law and Order – Criminal Intent. So if you find some irrelevant stuff…please ignore! 😀
Eight things I am passionate about
- Music & Dance (Since they go together)
- Social Work (Children and Women)
- and most importantly My Family!
Eight things I want to do before I die
- Skydiving. I am an Acrophobic.…so me going Skydiving is a BIG DEAL!
- Learn to ride a Bicycle and graduate to riding a Bike. I know. You guys might think I am pathetic…not knowing how to ride a bicycle? I fell once while riding on a slope and I haven’t given it a try since….and I was 10 yrs old then. The same goes for Swimming. So basically, I want to try and accomplish all the things I am scared of and overcome my fear
- Involve myself in the upliftment of abused, destitute and vulnerable Children and Women…not just by writing cheques but my including in person with the various NGO’s working for them at grassroot level. God Willing, one day, I will set up one of my own
- Travel the whole world…from the Americas to Australia…From Iceland to South Africa. To keep it simple….wherever there is Oxygen and Water 🙂
- Go on a tour of India. Discover the various temples, mosques, churches and many other religious places my country is the birth place of…the wonderful beaches, the ancient architechture, the ghat sections, the sanctuaries…everything!!!
- Get a body like Deepika Padukone 😀
- Watch my country ruled by politicians who have B**** to say NO to the West. Indian public who will treat everyone equally and a Governemt which will not divide us on the basis of Caste and Religion. Upliftment of the scores of people who still live under the poverty line and see the Capital Punishment being implemented on convicted Rapists and Paedophiles (This list will go on…so I will stop here until the next person tags me on this 🙂
- Last but not the least..work in the NHS. It’s been long avoiding me…but before I leave this country, I’d want to work….even for a month…and say ‘Mission Accomplished’!
Eight things I say often
- Mentlaa (as in Mental’aa’)
- This is called S*** with a Cherry on Top 😀
- Waste Fellow
- Antha Scene Ledu
- Over actionoddu (as in Over Action Vaddu)
- Bore Koduthundiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😦
- and the classic South Indian expression – Ayyayyoooooo (my all time fav) 😀
Eight Two books I have read recently
Eight songs I could listen to over and over
Eight’s a little difficult…’cuz I got loadzzzz of them…but I will try and reduce it to eight with a mix of Hindi, Telugu and English Songs
Eight things that attract me to my friends
I can think of one…for the rest….you’ll have to ask them 😀
- My ability to continuously blabber…..sense and nonsense!